Breaking News

T.I. ON CLAIMS OF THEFT FROM MARVIN GAYE FAMILY: 'I DON'T STEAL'

T.I has stayed relatively quiet during the "Blurred Lines" case, but with talks that the Marvin Gaye family might take legal action against him, the rapper weighed in on the case over the weekend.
Image:  Image #9According to TMZ, the rapper says he has love and admiration for the family and would never steal anything. He also pointed out that he had little to do with the case, but supports Pharrell Williams and Robin Thicke.
"I don't know what's going on," he said. "I never really got caught up in that. I have nothing but admiration and respect for the legacy and the estate of Marvin Gaye. I know that I'm a writer, a creator, I don't steal from anybody creatively when I make my music. I know that, and I think anybody with common sense will be able to see it whenever they listen to it."
Pharrell and Thicke were ordered to pay $7.4 million to the Gaye family over the copyright infringement claims against the worldwide hit.
Source: TMZ | Photo Credit: Instagram