Breaking News

Viralvoice Interview: Mingo: Raised A Leader




Raised A LEADER:Mingo


Mingo philospy on life is simple. Get up and get it. In the mist of everything, he never fell into the hardships of being a victim. His persona is obsolete, making the artist so transparent. This is what makes him a leader. In a industry where we hide behind our hardships, chains, and fortunes. Mingo showcases his truth and what he delivers. There is no room for blame when you want to be succesful. Here is the exclusive interview with Mingo: only at #v2




Tell us who is Mingo?

I'm born in Raised from North Las Vegas. I was Raised by a single mother due to the death of my father at the age of 1. I would describe myself as someone who is understanding, Caring, Harding working and Serious LOL

So how was a younger Mingo? What was your school life like.

A younger Mingo was Athletic energized and learning alot.
I had a good child hood above many struggles because I have the best mother.
I went to a Trade/Vocational high school with some really great people.
I went back to what I know (home) that was outside at with alot of other different spirits 
If you know what I mean. 

You brother wasn’t around much, you lost your father at an incredibly young age, so it was basically was you and your mother how was that?


Loosing my farther at a young age And just having my mom was like the days just going by.
Growing up is part of life which I did, but as I look back as an adult I missed alot not having a farther has a big impact on ones life. I have major love for the black women, learned morale's and respect from the best
but I missed alot that no man ever told me on how to really be, I learned myself.

When did you first get into music? When was that "this is what I want to do moment".

I started writing my first rhymes over Ludacris "whats yo Fantasy" that was 2000. I There I knew I could do what the next did. Maybe better but, I didn't have structure nor the conversational 
influence to talk about what I like and don't like.... I just went through life having different talents and one passion
I knew this is what I wanted to do. When iIdid my first performance I felt it was natural and fun 
on top of making music is easy for me I love Music 

You’re music has strong diversity to it. On one end its gangsta rap or another it’s conscience. How do you balance the two?

 I feel we all as people have many different views thoughts and being around the blocks, with age comes wisdom. 
I feel I make music for the survivors, hustlers, go getters, the 9 to 5 guy to the Trapper or gangsta. 
If you have a balanced mind and aint lost in the world you can understand where this black man coming from through different songs.
I just try to be real on everything I do. 

You actually have somewhat of a filter in what you rap? Why is that, do you ever feel that would hold back your creativity?

Never hold back creativity, just gotta find another way to get point across 
Funny you ask because my mom is my biggest fan she wants to hear. *lol*
I try not shame her and not be to ignorant out there and specially while I have ears listening. I filter my mouth and graphic content for her just trying to show some respect to the women. 


How would you describe your music, for people who haven’t heard you before? Which 3 artist would you take to form up your style if you had too?

My music is exciting you never know what you going to get. You will hear a person that is strong on the grind ... I have a life outside of music too and I touch on mines and on somebody Else's. I'd take Ice Cube T.I. and E-40 if I had to put them together 


Your top 5 greatest MC’s off all time?

2pac 
Nas
Eminem
Jay Z /T.I.
Ludacris

After going on tour with Snow tha Product what new outlook did you have on music, your career and life?

 Just being with her and seeing the crowds and being behind the scenes let me know I could handle it.I felt I could make it as I always have...I felt more like whatever you wanna do in life you gotta try to really make it happen for yourself no excuse


Take us through your process of creating music.

I right down feelings and thoughts as they come .... all day.... from the car to the time clock  beats are very important to me. I hear a beat and know what I want to put on it almost instantly. 

You are about to become a father soon, what do you hope to give you son your father wasn’t able to for you?

I wanna show my son how to be a MAN get his own money, need nobody.... and how to really treat women. Most of all i will show my son that he can be whatever he wanna be
 and do all I can to help him explore the uncountable options.



What do you ultimately wish your fans take from your music?

Take the passion and realness understand that its a message in every song love, heart, and flow just for you
I just wanna thank every fan i do have because i do it for you




Any shout outs, sites, events, mix tapes just anything you want to tell the people of #V2?




Mixtape coming soon (The Comeout Volume II) hosted by San Diego DJ Birdy Bird January 2015 
(Gotta Be Heard) coming soon