Breaking News

My First Born Son: by Michele Faulkner

My First Born Son

The first time I laid eyes on you
I knew you were the one
You were my first true love
You were my first born son
Ten toes
Ten fingers
A set of big brown eyes
My very own little angel
A blessing in disguise
I do what I can
To give you the best
A life better than I had
And I apologize
From the bottom of my heart
For the absence of your dad
But one day you'll begin to realize
No man on the face of this earth
Could even begin to compare
To your heavenly father
He's been there since your birth
He's given me strength
To keep moving forward
And do what I have to do
To make sure everythings in order
And do whats best for you
All honor and praise I give to Him
For He is the only one
Who has blessed me with so many things
Especially my first born son


~Michele Faulkner~
©2012

No comments