Breaking News

1-year old girl killed by 7 pitbulls! Sad



vicious_pitbull

Bryan County police are investigating Wednesday night after a toddler was killed in a dog attack.
About 6:30 p.m., Bryan County dispatchers received a call that an 21-month-old girl had been attacked and killed by seven dogs, Sheriff Clyde R. Smith said.
Police say the girl’s grandmother was sleeping when she was awakened by a commotion in the yard. She looked out her window and saw the attack, but was not in time to save the child.
The dogs, which belonged to the child’s family, were pit bulls and pit bull mixes. They have been euthanized by Bryan County Animal Control.
Authorities have not released the child’s identity.
R.I.P. to the little girl, our thoughts and prayers are with the family.
So many questions in this story its ridiculous. I hate to see tragedies like this unfold. 


1 comment

Anonymous said...

I wаs recommendeԁ this web sіte by my сousin.
I'm no longer sure whether this submit is written via him as no one else recognize such particular approximately my trouble. You are wonderful! Thanks!

Here is my site - Chemietoilette